Xenon is a project that aims to create an alternative blockchain from the EOS project open-source codebase. In order to reduce the regulatory risks associated with the standard crowdfunding method (Initial Coin Offering) and ensure a widespread distribution of the tokens, Xenon will distribute their tokens through an airdrop.
The Proposed Airdrop:
- Total tokens 1,000,000,000 XNN - 70% airdropped:
- 300,000,000 XNN proportionally airdropped to all ether addresses with >0.1 ether
- 200,000,000 XNN airdropped based on bitcoin proof-of-holding
- 200,000,000 XNN airdropped via proof-of-individuality mechanisms
- Much of the remaining XNN will be used in social media/bounty/referral campaigns and developer incentives
Xenon token (XNN) actually is an ERC-20 token, later the Xenon team plans to convert it to Xenon coins in the newly-launched blockchain.
Visit website open_in_new
|Price in BTC||0.00000020996717 BTC|
|Current Supply||1,000,000,000 XNN|
|Total Supply||1,000,000,000 XNN|
|24h Volume (coin)||0 XNN|
|24h Volume (currency)||$0|
|Last updated||2019-05-22 05:01:06 +01:00 BST|